About Jasmine Thai Restaurant
Jasmine Thai are pleased to offer you a genuine Thai Cuisine experience, prepared and cooked by Thai Chefs, who apply to each meal the authentic ingredients that would be used and cooked as they would in Thailand.
Thailand’s food needs little introduction. Its profusion of exotic flavours and fragrances make it among the most coveted of international cuisines. These flavours and fragrances are seemingly inexhaustible.
Our meals range from mild to hot (your choice) or for children we have dishes that contain no spices and spans everything from staple meal favourites to Thai classics. The Restaurant provides friendly staff who will assist with clients’ needs.
- We cater for all ages
- We provide one of the best breakfasts that cover both Thai and western menu open from 0730am each day
- Lunch starts after 1130am and goes through to dinner, a lunch special is available each day
- Dinner starts from 1800 pm to late and will consist of a dinner cooked to your request by our chefs or each day a chefs special is offered
- Finish your meal with a mouth-watering desert like fried ice-cream served on fried caramelised banana splits, or chef made apple pie topped with ice-cream or the chefs special as presented to customers
- The Restaurant is licenced with service starting at 10am to end of day
- Coffee, chocolate, Fafes, Smoothies, Iced teas and Iced Chocolate plus the normal cokes, diet coke, coke zero, lemonade solo also ice cold water
- We cater for special events and have seating tables for big groups (our seating configuration will accommodate 90 persons) @ reduced rates
- Senior citizen card holders will have meals discounted Mondays to Wednesdays for lunch
- We accommodate children and their meals wishes
- We will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner (special rate) as we will for new Year’s eve
- Pleasant setting overlooking the boat marina
- Heating provided for the colder nights and winter
- Eftpos service available covering most cards